There are tons of factors that matter with a website and all of which must be balanced. The design must cater to being search engine and Google-friendly. Your website should be innovative, appealing, and attractive, easy to navigate, informational, helpful, and convincing. All of these factors make building the perfect website a creative balancing act.
Although we do a lot of website design, our in house graphic designers are put to work every day! Graphic design is essential in our world and a big part of what we do. That's because our clients find themselves needing things to get done such as Logo designs, pamphlets, flyers, postcards, etc... While we don't handle the printing, we can definitely help you with the design!
Forget the old days of old stale photos. A virtual tour makes it feel like you're inside the business or the property for sale, all from home or from your mobile! We have partnered with 360 virtual business tours®, who are certified Google Trusted Photographers which mean that our virtual tours are not only good for your website, but on your Google maps profile as well! (Google Map integration not available for Real Estate)
Here is one of the best kept secrets- Videos are a great tool to keep people on your webpage longer. Why is that important for you? Because Google then recognizes that when people visit your site, they are not quick to back out and leave. (That's called a "bounce."). The longer your visitors stay on your site, the better you rank. Marketing videos solve that problem, but have many more benefits!
Sometimes it could be real hard to find a photographer on a whim. And if you do find one, they may just scare you away with their rates. We are all about business photography. We take pictures of you, your staff, your office, your building etc... We could then use these pictures for your marketing campaigns, your website, your LinkedIn account, Your Google Maps profile and even other local directory listings. All photos are yours to keep, and you are guaranteed to love em'.
Google Maps Optimization
Web Page Speed Optimization
Google Analytics Set Up, Research and Strategy
Google Search Console Registry
New Business Verification For Google Local and Apple Maps
Atlanta Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- SEO involves adjustments that are made directly to the website to improve its placement in search results. These changes optimize the structure of the page to help search engines better understand what is most important on the page and how it relates to the rest of the site. Read more
Paid Search Advertising aka Google Adwords
- Pay per click advertising allows you to show up on page one of Google searches instantaneously. You essentially leap-frog your way to the top ahead of all your competitors. It's Google search advertising and you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. But be careful: Put the wrong manager in charge and you could be throwing your money away. Read more
Atlanta Social Media Marketing
- To have a successful social media marketing network, a business must exhaust all resources. Including social sites, review sites, blogs, search engines, and more. These profiles should be visible on all social media platforms and search engines. your money away. Read more
Atlanta Local SEO
- Most people don’t realize that optimizing your “local" presence is even a thing! Google puts forth a lot of tools to help build your visibility, but to the untrained eye, this could be very confusing. Furthermore, most business owners don’t have the time to learn it all, or put time into it. And who could blame them? We help everyday business owners establish their online local presence. Read more
Atlanta Email Marketing Management
- Just because you completed a service for your client does not mean the relationship is over, nor does it mean that you can't collect more business. Stay fresh in their memory by sending out periodical email updates. It's free advertising. Read more
Atlanta Link Building
- A well-designed website is the first step to utilizing the internet for marketing and engaging clients. However, even the best website doesn't do any good if there's no traffic, right?. The best way to get people to a website is to appear on page one in Google searches.. To achieve this, we use back-linking strategies.