Webstuffguy.com is an official City Partner
When Webstuffguy.com helps put businesses on the map with local directory registration. We help people find, share and connect with the people and places they love, which in turn, strengthens the community! The good news is that Google provides all the FREE tools and Webstuffguy.com can make it happen for you!
- 97% of consumers look online for local goods and services. The first thing is to get your small business company verified with Google Maps. We can verify your business for you.
- 4 out of 5 consumers use search engines to find local information nearby. Google business profile will start appearing in searches and searchers can learn all about your company before they even arrive.
- 37% of businesses have claimed a local business listing on Google. It is crucial to fill out your new profile to the maximum. That includes business hours, directions, description of company, pictures and much more.
Let’s put Our Cities on the Map with Google!
With almost 97% of everyday people looking for goods or services online, it’s essential that your local business has all the information needed on the web for people to find you. Our role as a professional full-service Atlanta Website Design agency is to rally local businesses to get online and manage their business information so more customers can find you.
- If you put your small business on Google Maps, you're going to gain MORE traffic. The good news is that Google provides all the FREE tools to make it happen!
- Not a technical person? That's okay! We can help! There is NO CHARGE. We offer this absolutely free as we truly do want to help build your community.
- Most people do not even know where to start or how to get listed on Google Maps. We will help for free! No strings attached. We took an oath that we would participate with Google's "Let's Put Our City on the Map" program in an effort to grow our community.