How Our SEO Program Can Help Your Business Grow
You may just be starting out with your business and want to start on the right track, or you may have a website that’s been online for years and has lost tracking.
No matter what phase of the process you find yourself in, Webstuffguy.com can pick up where you left off.
For over a decade (Since 2009), Webstuffguy has been helping businesses grow online. Our Atlanta SEO company started out by identifying the key factors that affect search rankings.
Search Engine Optimization Key Factors
Although Google will ALWAYS update their algorithms on what makes a website rise to the top, there will always be a main core of factors that will never change. Some of those include:
- Solid content
- Fast loading pages
- Registration to all of Google’s products
- Keyword friendly meta-tags and descriptions
- Internal linking
- Back-linking infrastructure
- Strong Blog content
- Inviting visuals (imagery and videos)
The SEO Process- The Webstuffguy Way
- Our experts run a full analysis on your website to see where you are in terms of how optimized your website is.
- We have you fill out our specialized SEO form in order to get in your head and discover what matters to you.
- Based on the questionnaire you filled out, we research to see where you stand and who are the top competitors in your industry and what makes them rank so well.
- We formulate a strategy SEO plan based on all of our research and website analysis and go over the plan with you. We will offer you timelines and expectations.
- Once we get started, we will track our progress for chosen keywords and keyword phrases and send you monthly reports.
SEO Mistakes Often Made by Other SEO Companies
Over the years, we have have heard and witnessed nightmare scenarios that innocent business owners have found themselves in, some- without even knowing they have been taken for a ride. Below are some SEO no-no’s.
- Not interested in what their clients think: Most clients are at the mercy of their SEO expert. Who are you to question their strategy? After all, they are the SEO experts, right? WRONG. If you’re not regularly communicating with the client, you are missing out on what changes the company is going through, where their point of focus has shifted to. After all, a good business is never stagnant, and if the business is adding new services, then your SEO company should adjust their strategy. But a lot of SEO companies set their keyword phrases and then go on auto-pilot.
- Dishonest Practices: A lot of SEO companies who are dishonest will show you reports of how well their service is going for you, but will focus on search terms that do not matter, and that are easily achievable, or perhaps some that you were already ranking for, and not even know it. So they try to take credit for easy results and keep you thinking that their work is effective.
- Don’t work well with other Marketing companies: Some SEO companies can be come ‘territorial’ and feel at risk at the fact that the client may be working with other companies. At webstuffguy.com, we understand the need for teamwork to achieve the same goals for the client. We have experienced ‘grouchy’ people in our industry when it came time to work together.
- The slow-drip method: Some companies may only update your website once or twice a month. Their reasoning is that ‘you don’t want to overwhelm Google with too much new content.’ In reality, it’s just an excuse to drag out the service and buys them time to work on other clients. Don’t fall for it.
- Landing Page Hysteria: Some companies think that creating a bunch of landing pages is going to help increase your exposure. That may have been the case about 10 years ago with Google. But if your SEO specialist is still suggesting this, then they are not keeping up with the times. It’s always best to focus on your main website, and not put any energy into a bunch of landing pages.
- Auto Pilot: Some companies think that once you reach the top, they can take a break and let their foot off the gas pedal. When in reality, this would be the opportune time to piggy back off of the success and take advantage of it in other areas of your company.
Don’t let these things happen to you. Webstuffguy works in your best interest and wants to see your company succeed. Give us a call today at 678-542-4394 for a free consultation.